3D Kitchen 3D Kitchen

jeez

Dude... how can you be so lazy, Just write a script, record the sound, and THEN make a movie.......... you stole it all from SNL too.... the sound i mean.... You even made the cartoon... less funny... Here ya go

1. Buck then Futter not $1 then Fuck Butter
2. Actually move nicholas cage's podium
3. Dont write when she didnt write anything, it takes away funnyness
4. Write your own script and record your own sound, to be frank... you killed it
5. when writing your new script, DO NOT reuse old jokes as in the PPG celebrity jeopardys

I'm just telling you this because i never really knew there were celebrity jeopardys on newgrounds..... I have written a celebrity jeopardy script and it doesnt use any old jokes I'm working on the audio... Please dont kill celebrity jeopardy...

Look forward to my celebrity jeopardy Characters:

Sean Connery
Jack Nicholson
Kevin Smith

Everybody complain so he makes new ones

iqueloque responds:

dude are u on crack, this is 3d kitchen.
Abd u will love for you to try a celebrity jeopardy.

Silent Bob - Stoner Silent Bob - Stoner

DUMBASS

your so stupid!!! how can you call that a bong? it's not a bong stupid, its more like a vase in this thing, a bong has a bowl and a base, and a cannon... And in Dealer: Cannabis leaves have 9 appendeges, not 7

Wedge1024 responds:

Geez, sorry. I'm not a pot-head, so i really don't know these things. (And yes, it is possible to not be a pot head and like j&sb).

Jay - Dealer Jay - Dealer

HEY!!!

I'm ashamed of you! first of all, the cannabis leaf has 9 apendeges... seriously... nothing else

Resident Koopa: Outbreak Resident Koopa: Outbreak

Awesome

That was the most hilarious thing ever... well maybe not... but still pretty funny. It stayed with all the acronyms that people on online video games as well, like the guy who said roflmao all the time...
I always used to get disconnected from diablo 2 when we were about to fight baal, but not anymore thanks to DSL.
And it even did the mistyping and stuff
!11!!!1 !?1/1/?
Even the clans and hacking
and even the lag too, you did an awesome job of capturing an online game... make more, biatch

N N

YEA TRICKY IS THE BOMB

The story of tricky:

Once upon a time there was a Clown, A clown with a special ability. You see this clown was not like other clowns, This clown had a really big Penis, in fact at www.Clownpenis.org They have the original pictures of Tricky, His name was Clownpenis And he had unlimited penis growth.
He and his p3n0r lived happily ever after.

The end.